Rubber Boots

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
White Buffalo

Rubber Boots

Postby White Buffalo » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 am

I have a size 11 EEE width foot and have always had to settle for size 11 D width. I am getting older now and my feet can't take it anymore, I walked a couple of miles the other day and my feet are still killing me from those boots. Has anyone ever found any rubber boots in wider widths?

passin through

RE: Rubber Boots

Postby passin through » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 am

I wear 11ee in most boots but wear 12's in Lacrosse Alpha Burly Sports.  I have walked many miles in them and have no complaints.  The only other option I would suggest is buying some with the removable liners.  I used to wear that style of boot and, since it does'nt get all that cold down here in LA, I got away with doing away with the liners.....

krawiech

RE: rubber boots

Postby krawiech » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

i bought a pair from sportsmansguide they had 2000 grams of insulation and boy were they comfortable i have them for 3 years now but i cant walk im wheelchair bound so they should last a lifetime my brother and sister in law bought the same boots right after i did and they still have them they show very little wear. hank k

Return to Archery and Bowhunting