looking for Loggy Transformer Safety Harness - Large

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
Dan7manusa

looking for Loggy Transformer Safety Harness - Large

Postby Dan7manusa » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:51 pm

If anyone has one they want to let go or know where I can buy one please send me a message.  Thanks!

buckhunter21

RE: looking for Loggy Transformer Safety Harness - Large

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:58 pm

I actually use this safety harness....I LOVE IT!  I know there is a lot of talk of the HSS vest, and I'm sure it does it's job just as well, but this Loggy Bayou safetey harness is the best I've ever used and I won't use anything else!  Sorry if I had an extra I'd send it your way...Best of luck!
QDM!

Goose

Postby Goose » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

have you tried ebay?
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

drdaven

Postby drdaven » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:31 am

Dan, I just saw one at Dunhams. 
I bought two on closeout from Loggy's web store last year, one for my wife and one for my daughter.  I paid about half of what my wife had paid for mine the year before.  Saved enough to justify getting a hang-on they had listed there also. ha ha
Check their website.  Loggybayou.com
Hunting the Michigan Thumbs agricultural mecca...farm country bucks taste the best.

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:30 am

[font=tahoma]
ORIGINAL: Dan7manusa

If anyone has one they want to let go or know where I can buy one please send me a message.  Thanks!
[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]Dan,  [/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]I realize you are new, but you might want to read the forum rules. - [/font][font=tahoma]http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=2[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]"No rummage sales. In addition to keeping this forum free from spam, we ask that you not post want-lists and for-sale lists."[/font]

[font=tahoma]Just letting you know so you don't get into any trouble...[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]I don't know why they won't let us sell or ask other members for stuff?  I'll start a poll and post about this and see if maybe they can add it.[/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:56 am

�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey FFKEVIN, I know you have good intentions but this guy is just looking for advice on where to get this item.  If you want to be this picky you better go through every post on here since there is plenty of this going around...one guy asking another where he bought what, and how much.  I wouldn't say he's out of line. 

Happy Hunting!
QDM!

Dan7manusa

Postby Dan7manusa » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:32 am

Thank you all.  I actually found one at the Bass Pro Shop in St. Louis - tried it on and it was too big - so I ordered a medium from Loggy's website.  Thanks for the advice - BTW Loggy was $20 cheaper with S&H vs. BPS ($79+ tax).

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 am

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Hey FFKEVIN, I know you have good intentions but this guy is just looking for advice on where to get this item.  If you want to be this picky you better go through every post on here since there is plenty of this going around...one guy asking another where he bought what, and how much.  I wouldn't say he's out of line. 

Happy Hunting!

[font=tahoma]buckhunter21 - I hope I didn't come off as mean.  I was just trying to look out for him.  I [color=#000000]DO think we should be able to swap stuff on here.  That's why I started the poll.  I just didn't want him to get in trouble.  Sorry that this was the post I noticed.  I didn't realize that there were other posts like thie one.  Next time I'll just let it go.  Sorry again![/font][/color]

Return to Archery and Bowhunting