Badlands Stealth RT Daypack - $80

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
Dan7manusa

Badlands Stealth RT Daypack - $80

Postby Dan7manusa » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 am

I am selling a brand new Badlands Stealth RT Daypack - never been worn - NOTHING wrong with it.  I can send pictures if you are interested.  Advantage Timber Camo pattern.

Dan7manusa

RE: Badlands Stealth RT Daypack - $80

Postby Dan7manusa » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Pictures

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm actually looking for one and it looks like a nice pack, but I am looking for something also where I can attach my parka to (like bungy it to) so when I walk in during the late season I don't sweat and I have my hands free.  Usually I end up carrying my parka and it gets to be a pain.  Can you do it with this pack, or have you seen a pack where you can do this?
QDM!

Dan7manusa

Postby Dan7manusa » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:51 pm

It isn't a bunge but you could use the bow holder on the back of the pack to hold a parka pretty easy I would think.  You can see the strap right under the badlands logo on the top and the bottom strap is the piece that contains the badlands logo on the bottom.

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:32 am

ORIGINAL: Dan7manusa

I am selling a brand new Badlands Stealth RT Daypack - never been worn - NOTHING wrong with it.  I can send pictures if you are interested.  Advantage Timber Camo pattern.

[font=tahoma]Dan, 
[font=tahoma][color=#0000ff][size=100]
[/font][font=verdana] 
[/font][font=tahoma]I realize you are new, but you might want to read the forum rules. - [/font][font=tahoma]http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=2[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font][font=verdana] 
[/font][font=tahoma]"No rummage sales. In addition to keeping this forum free from spam, we ask that you not post want-lists and for-sale lists."[/font]
[font=verdana] [/font]

[font=tahoma]Just letting you know so you don't get into any trouble...
[font=tahoma][color=#0000ff][size=100]
[/font] 
[font=tahoma]I don't know why they won't let us sell or ask other members for stuff?  I'll start a poll and post about this and see if maybe they can add it.[/font]
[/size][/color][/font][/color][/font][/size]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:56 am

�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

Dan7manusa

Postby Dan7manusa » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Sorry about that - my mistake...how do I delete this forum?

Return to Archery and Bowhunting