2 deer opening day

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
deerhunter713

RE: 2 deer opening day

Postby deerhunter713 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Where are the pics and what state?
NRA Life Member

The Second Amendment should have been the First Amendment, because without the Second Amendment, there would be no other rights.

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Congrats to you and like everybody else said we need pics and what state are you hunting in...

allthingshunting

Postby allthingshunting » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:53 am

i don't know what state he is in,  but i do know you can shoot 2 buck in archery in Maryland.  Though they can't both be in the same day and you must shoot 2 does before you can shoot the second buck.

Also, you can shoot two buck in rifle and two buck with your muzzleloader.  total of 6 buck a year (and that is in the one zone, there is another seperate zone in the western part of the state that has independent bag limits.)

dxthunter57

Postby dxthunter57 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:14 am

i live in mass
i mean i checked both in on the same day
so i think it is legal
i mean i have read the abstarcts through and through and it doesnt say anything about not being to take to deer in one day
but i am in school right now so i really cant download them right now lol
have you guys gotten anything good this year

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 am

i was just curious i actually called NY's DEC and asked and they said as long as you have tags you can take as many deer as you want.but we can only shoot one buck during bow and one during gun.however if does walk out you can take em the same day.Not sure i would though thats a lot of dragging and  cleaning[:)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting