TREESTAND BOW HOLDERS

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
shadow

RE: TREESTAND BOW HOLDERS

Postby shadow » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:34 pm

I also have an arrow nocked and ready to go..why make more movement than you need to. I use a whisker biscuit rest so it holds the arrow nicely.
And my arrow holder is attached to the top padded area of the rail, I just moved aside the pad, attached the holder and slid the padding back around the arrow holder.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:19 pm

ORIGINAL: fireflyparamedic
Fasteddie,
From the looks of your pic, do you have the holder on the upper portion of your stand. Looks like a member of the cross rail. Also just wanted to make sure other people nock an arrow. Guess the less movement and noise the better.
firefly

The picture I posted is from a catalog page .
I have mine on the rail of a ladder stand where I can just reach up and grab the bow with minimal movement . The arrow is nocked and ready to shoot . The holder will work on a ladder stand or climber with one inch square tubing . I am considering carrying along a piece of hacksaw blade so I cut a piece of the stand mesh and use it on a chain-on stand .

Konk

Postby Konk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 am

Thanks guys, I'm heading to Dick's tonight to look at some other items. Hopefully they will have some of these in stock to take a look at.

Konk
Member;
Wisconsin Bowhunters Association
Sticks N' Limbs Camo Prostaff
Carson-Optics Prostaff
www.bowhuntingstore.com

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting