Carbon Express F-15

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
easports

Carbon Express F-15

Postby easports » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 am

Has anyone shot the carbon express F-15 dual blade fixed broadheads? I'm interested in what you think of them. I've shot the rage broadhead for the last two year and have been please with the results but after speaking to one of the guys at the bow shop that I deal with, he has me second guessing myself. He was mentioning that the performance if you hit bone is terrible. Thank God all of my shots have all been good pass through. Since this one property I hunt is small, I want a broadhead that will take the game down fast leaving a good trail.

Let me know what you think.

blueeyeddragon76

RE: Carbon Express F-15

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 am

I have not used them but have seen a promotion where they will send you a single pack for just the 4.95 shipping and handling... so to me that would sound like a cheap way to try them... without spending the 40 bucks retail for a 3 pack...
http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/cms/ ... d-giveaway
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

easports

Postby easports » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 am

That not much $$ to see it one likes it. Thanks.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 am

I have some and will try to let the air out of a deer with one this season.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

easports

Postby easports » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:04 am

I would be interested to hear how they preformed. I called carbon express regarding the promotion posted by blueeyeddragon76 but unfortunately it expired.

blueeyeddragon76

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

I am sorry to hear that the offer expired... i went to the website this morning and saw the link to order them... i hope i did not cause you too much trouble... now on to the good news... I spoke to a friend of mine who is an avid and experienced bowhunter a little while ago and hear is what he told me;
he said that these broadheads are fantastic! he said he prefers the expandable tips to the fixed blade , but he has shot both and loves them.. he told me that these things hit like sledgehammers and that even if you make a less than perfect shot( we all do sometimes) that the wound they leave makes up the difference. he said he reccommends them to anyone who hunts esspecially since they are no more expensive then most of the other broadheads out there. so i would say pick some up and give them a try! good luck!
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

easports

Postby easports » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am

Blue:

That is good news.....your friends information. I appreciate the feedback. Based on their look, it would seem to create a lot destruction but that doesn't tell you how they fly. I think I will pick up a pack before the weekend. If I pop something this Saturday, I'll let you know how they did. Thanks again.

Return to Archery and Bowhunting