Hoyt Pro Hawk, Anyone else have one???

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
ronmc1954

Hoyt Pro Hawk, Anyone else have one???

Postby ronmc1954 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 am

Well after about 15 years I have decided to get back into bow hunting. I decided my low end Bear bow was not what I wanted to use so I went shopping. I went to the local archery store and tried about 3 different bows, they handed me this Hoyt Pro Hawk (yes;Pro Hawk) and I believe it is a 2010 model. The first arrow (in 15 years) found the bulls eye. It is set up with Trophy Ridge sights, quiver and arrow rest. I paid $560 for the whole package. It has a 64# pull and holding wieght of 25#
Now in follow up I have been searching for reviews/opinions on this bow and as of now I think I am the only one that bought one[;)]
http://www.hoyt.com/compound_bows/details/prohawk
Has anyone else shot one or bought one? I know Hoyt is a fine bow, just wondering what others thought about it.
Thanks for any insight you might share.
Ron

Bob Olsen

RE: Hoyt Pro Hawk, Anyone else have one???

Postby Bob Olsen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Where have you been for the last 15 years? My very good friend Shannon at The Archery Shop in Pittsfield, Illinois is a Hoyt fanatic. I would call him. If he can't answer your question's then I don't know who could. 217-285-1610.

Return to Archery and Bowhunting