Peepless Sight

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
Stickman

RE: Peepless Sight

Postby Stickman » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm

I bought the peep eliminator when it first came out and tried it. Now I will give it to anyone who wants it!
If you can find it you can kill it.

bobow

Postby bobow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 am

I bought the peep eliminator when it first came out and tried it. Now I will give it to anyone who wants it!

Not having tried the peep eliminator and Wolf River Hunter saying he loves them, what don't you like about it or what problems have you had?

Thanks.
Thomas Jefferson, 1774 July. "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time."

Life Member: NRA, ISRA; Member CCRA

Gulfcapt

Postby Gulfcapt » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm

By all means let us know because Im not wanting to spend a bunch of money on something thats questionable!!

But then again I hate the peep. Maybe MsBadger will come back and give us some of her wisdom with the peepless sight she has..

Grey Haired Bow

Postby Grey Haired Bow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm

[font="times new roman"]Gulfcapt[/font][/b]
[font="times new roman"]I personally use the Compound bow Rifle Sight, for the past four years, just love it on both my bows. [/b]I started bow hunting at 51, with my eye sight just could not use a peep, searched for alterative found Hind- site, used it for several years, but my eyes continue to age. Contacted Compound Bow Rifle Site, talked with owner, purchased it with extra light.[/b][/font]

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:31 am

Gulf Capt...I can't do a comparison....I've been bow hunting instinctive and fingers since I started 13 yrs ago...so I never used a peep because I'm shooting rt handed and I'm lft eye dominant.....I started having problems in low light.... I hunt deep woods and ground blinds so it became an issue...I put on the peep eliminator with a Truglow front sight...both have blue lights....here's what I can say I started out at ten yrds and adjusted the sight just as you would on a rifle...dead on moved to 15yrds...20/25/30/35/40....I have just 3 pins took the other two off the sight...the 3 pins cover 10-35 yrds and when I went out to 40 I did so estimating...I'll never shoot 40...brush wouldn't allow it and I'm shooting 51#'s...It was a I wonder moment...I shot low 2x's then right in the kill zone with in 2in every time after...I can tell you that would never have happened before...I would have lost the arrow...by the way I was practicing with 1 arrow...so believe me I made sure I'd sighted her in right.....before I always practiced 10-25 yrds and most all my kills have 10 to 20yrds...but I've past a couple of really nice deer out to 30-35......my confidence wasn't there...now ...if it's clear of brush I'll not think 2x on that shot...the sight is well made and easy to adjust....it did get a little rust...but a use mineral oil on all screws on my bow and now on the sights...I don't do change well..... why I have my original heavy compound ...but this sight is a breeze...and has a life time warranty
This is the same sight Grey Haired Bow speaks of ....I googled to check 

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting