Please recomend a saftey harness for a new bowhunter.

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
JayBird

Re: Please recomend a saftey harness for a new bowhunter.

Postby JayBird » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Awesome!! Thanks for all the input. I'll let you guys know when I get my first bow Kill !!

Ky Bob

Postby Ky Bob » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

I use a Muddy harness and love it. Had a HSS harness in past years and sometimes that thing would get all wadded up and take forever to get on. Whatever harness you go with make sure you use a Lifeline like the one made by HSS. They are sweet and you are protected going up or coming down and while in the stand.

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Spend the money on the Hunters Safety System harness, you can`t go wrong. If you hunt ladderstands, get the LifeLines as well, that way, you`ll be secured to the tree from the moment you leave the ground, to the moment you get back down out of your ladder. The whole shabang is cheaper than an emergency room visit, and it will give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
Greg Russell

The Second Amendment, America`s Original Homeland Security

kellory

Postby kellory » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

I would suggest you check out one of these. I will be trying to find one myself. RESCUE ONE CDS II
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting