HSS Pro Series Vest

Goose

HSS Pro Series Vest

Postby Goose » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:33 am

Well I've been waiting to get my hands on the new 2009 vest and in my eagerness I sent an email to the customer service department asking about the new vests and also why they weren't available in Mossy Oak.
I received an email the same night with a great description of why they aren't made in Mossy oak but if I was interested in one I should call him the next day, so I did.
They had a couple left over in Mossy oak that were made for the Mossy Oak pro-staffers this year and if I wanted one and ordered before they were sent out on this past Monday he would personally send me one!
So I told him my size and ordered it and it was at my door yesterday(Wednesday).
The vest is really nice and the new "improvements" are great!

Just want to say that the people at HSS are great and really care about their customers. I was very impressed with their service and the people in general.

2 Thumbs up from me!
ImageImage

p.s. The signature I use is printed right on their package! Thought that was pretty cool!

Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

DoeEyed

RE: HSS Pro Series Vest

Postby DoeEyed » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:47 am

I'm happy for you Goose. The signature thing is pretty cool. I have the HSS in Realtree reversible. 2 for the price of one. Safety 1st. You'll have to give us an update when the season starts!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 am

MAN I HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THESE!!
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Im happy you finally got it Goose! you seemed pretty pumped for these to come out. what is the black thing between the two clips?

Now lets push eachother out of our treestand and try our vests out![:)]
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:12 am

It comes with a strap to drag deer out with and thats where you hook it on.
Sounds good I'll push you first!LOL [;)]
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Return to Misc. Accessories