nikon clothing

howhill1

nikon clothing

Postby howhill1 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:50 am

i didnt know that nikon had sight that sold clothing. went there yesterday and was quite suprised. ordered a fleece pullover. the prices were right as well. ill follow up when it arrives.
"please join the N.R.A. as well as your state rifle association! these are critical times for ALL gun owners. Be informed, be active and stay vigilant"

FFKEVIN

RE: Nikon clothing

Postby FFKEVIN » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 pm

[font=tahoma]They do have some nice looking stuff. [/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]Here's there web site - http://www.nikonprogear.com/[/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

djohns13

Postby djohns13 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:39 am

I have a jacket on order now that I can't wait to get.  Can be used as outerwear on chilly days or as an undercoat on very cold days.  I can't wait.

Good shooting.
Darren Johnson
Internet Pro Staff Member - Indiana

Glad to talk to all of you, but I'd rather be sitting in a tree stand on a cool morning trying not to move so that the bruiser buck directly below me doesn't figure out that I am watching him!

Goose

Postby Goose » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:45 pm

I went onto their pro staff page and was expecting it to be all optics and accessories. Surprised to see a nice line of clothing that has everything including hats, jackets, and a really impressive fleece lineup!
You can also read a bio on your favorite TV hunting personality.
I ordered a fleece vest (for bowhunting so my arms aren't too bulky) and a bino strap so my range finder will always be handy! I was surprised at the different selection of clothing, and my wife really liked the ladies section.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:50 pm

checked it too.went with the vest for the same reasoning and the camo beanie hat.should fit nice for those cold bow hunts .i have a hard time with my fleece head cover when i anchor my string
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

DeerCamp

RE: nikon clothing

Postby DeerCamp » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm

I agree it was a very nice site that had a lot more than I thought it would. I just got some hats as well as the fleece pullover.. I hope it get's here before my trip to the UP.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

PrairieShadow

Postby PrairieShadow » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:37 am

ORIGINAL: Goose

I was surprised at the different selection of clothing, and my wife really liked the ladies section.

Yeah, The ladies selection is great! My wife really liked the selection as well!  Great Site
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 am

ORIGINAL: JOEL
 and the camo beanie hat.

Camo beanie was nice wasn't it? I got it too.
I also picked up one of the l/s black undershirts.
I like them when I go to the gym in the early a.m. when it's chilly.

I liked the simplistic approach the web designer implemented; Straight and to the point.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

shaman

Postby shaman » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 am

My eye immediately went to:

Camo Jacket
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:43 pm

I havent gotten my beanie yet.. I put in the order on Sunday, so it should be here soon.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Next

Return to Misc. Accessories