First Day

nhdeerchaser

RE: First Day

Postby nhdeerchaser » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 am

Awsome Thwack!

We have had archery since September 15th, but archery is'nt one of my favorite diciplines. I don't have the time to devote to practice the way I should.
Our muzzleloader starts on October 30th, and me and my hunting buddy have three stands cocked, locked and ready to rock!
Now if only the deer will coorperate.........................[:)]

Mike
You can't kill'em sittin' on the couch!

Thwack35

Postby Thwack35 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

I can't wait til the muzzleloader season either. I've never shot a muzzleloader so it should be interesting. I just bought a TC Omega 50cal. now I just gotta figure out what I need and go to the gun club and try it out.

Woodsalta...Good luck with to you and your daughter.

jaysox10

Postby jaysox10 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

hey whats up everyone, I'm brand new to the forum looking forward to sharing some white tail tips and stories this year. I'm curious has anyone had any luck calling and rattling in massachusetts. You hear how it works so well down in texas and other whitetail hot spots but I always wonder if it works with MA deer seeing how the deer per square mile are much lower compared to other hot spots around the country are MA deer really used to hearing it.

[font="Times New Roman"][/font]
GREAT DEER THWACK LOOKS LIKE A DEER I SAW WHILE DRVING JUST CURIOUS DONT SAY WHERE YOU SHOT EM BUT CAN I ASK WAS THAT ON THE NORTH SHORE

Thwack35

Postby Thwack35 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm

It was on the North Shore. Not the biggest deer in the woods, but its nice to break the Ice early season.

Previous

Return to Massachusetts