Buying a new bow

heightman

Buying a new bow

Postby heightman » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 am

I am currently looking to purchase a new bow o replace my OLD bear black panther. I have gone to Dick's sporting goods and looked at the Bear Charge RTH package. I do like the feel of it but for some reason it seems much heavier than my old bow. The price is within my range but I sure would like to be able to shoot the bow before I purchase. Does anyone know of a store around the Lowell/ Boston area where it would be possible to do so Thanks

Judweiser

Re: Buying a new bow

Postby Judweiser » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 am

If your still looking for a bow I would suggest taking a trip up to freeport,me to the LLbean flagship store.

Proline

Postby Proline » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm

No Idea where you are located but I would head to Big Al's in Seabrook NH, (right on the Mass Border) or down to Reedy south of Boston. Buy it local that way when you adjustments, repairs or help it is much closer. Also, if you buy from a local shop is going they will work/help you before they cater to someone who didnt buy from them. If you go to Big Al's they carry Hoyt and Bowtech. Always work with Danny, the owner. He is there on Tuesdays - Thursdays and Sunday. http://www.bigalsarchery.com/

heightman

Postby heightman » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 am

Thank you for reminding me abouts Big Al's. I have driving by it many times. And truth fully totally forgot about it. Will try to get there soon. If I am buying will have to do so real soon in order to get enough time shooting it before the season starts. Other wise it will be another year with the old dinosore lol

Return to Massachusetts