cross bow bill

smitty

RE: cross bow bill

Postby smitty » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 am

I read the posts from "dmcianfa" (English? capital letter?Name?) and "deerhunter713" (no space between deer and hunter, or hunter and 713) last night and needed some time to reflect.  Wow, how did you turn a crossbow thread into some sort prick grammer lesson.  Sure, a few more seconds could have been taken, but we all know what was meant.  Deer hunter 713 if you wanna be a prick go to the Ohio Forum.  In reguard to this post I feel no remorse for using the term Prick.  Maybe, you would be better served to join a forum through the English program at  Brown University.  You know, before the d&dh forum, after a bad day or something.  How do you think this makes us look?  It pisses me off that you were able to bring me down here.
"Freedom Isn't Free"

smitty

Postby smitty » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:13 am

Nobody joined this forum to be criticized.
"Freedom Isn't Free"

HoneyHole

Postby HoneyHole » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 am

ORIGINAL: smitty

Nobody joined this forum to be criticized.

I agree Smitty. That's not what this forum is about.

wolf60

Postby wolf60 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 am

Hey! We in Ohio dont want people like 713 on our forum either. We dont care about grammer or any else like that. If someone has something to share , we love to hear from you. He might have something to say that might help us all. Keep writing! I know I could use all the help anyone might be willing to share. If you have something constructive to say we would all like to hear it.

Previous

Return to Michigan