2009 Michigan Deer & Turkey Expo

FFKEVIN

2009 Michigan Deer & Turkey Expo

Postby FFKEVIN » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 pm

[font=tahoma]Mark your calendars and start saving your [/font][font=tahoma]money now...

The 2009 Michigan Deer & Turkey Expo is going to be
held on February 13-14-15, 2009, in the Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48933.
[/font]

[font=tahoma][color=#0000ff]I've never been to the Michigan Expo, but the Ohio one is awesome.  If you've never been, it is worth the trip.  They have seminars that run all day long (4 different rooms with different topics every hour or so all day long, every day), about every deer hunting product you could ever imagine, and some contests. [/color]

Here is a link to the web page for more info - 

http://www.deerinfo.com/miindex.asp
[/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

Dingwell

RE: 2009 Michigan Deer & Turkey Expo

Postby Dingwell » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:53 pm

I have attended a few times and you are correct, they are well worth the trip. The deer exhibits are awesome.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 am

Did anybody end up attending? I really wanted to, i was going to but my boss likes to screw up the schedule a lot so i ended up working that weekend...[8|] but just wondering how it was if anybody went. Hopefully next year i will be able to get at least one day off for it!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 am

ORIGINAL: Demoderby4

Did anybody end up attending? I really wanted to, i was going to but my boss likes to screw up the schedule a lot so i ended up working that weekend...[8|] but just wondering how it was if anybody went. Hopefully next year i will be able to get at least one day off for it!

All is not lost, Demoderby4. Living in SE Michigan,you're not that far from the Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo. It's in Columbus, Ohio at the state fairgrounds March 20-22. I'm hoping to get to that one.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks Everyday Hunter, Depending on how the schedule looks at work tomorrow i may to scrounge up some money and try to make it, its prob about a 6 hr drive and i would be staying the night i would think lol, but thanks for the info, if everything works out i might just see ya there! 
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 pm

ORIGINAL: Demoderby4

Thanks Everyday Hunter, Depending on how the schedule looks at work tomorrow i may to scrounge up some money and try to make it, its prob about a 6 hr drive and i would be staying the night i would think lol, but thanks for the info, if everything works out i might just see ya there!

Right now I'm planning on being there Friday. It's a 5-hour drive for me, but that means I'd be able to get there easily by the 2:00 opening, and leave around 7:00 to get back home around 12:00. That's better than Saturday for me, although if my plans change Saturday is not out of the question.

Hope to see you there.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Well i was a little off its only 4.5 hrs away, thats not bad, like you said i can leave early enough and spend the whole day there then leave and get home before 1 so thats not bad at all. Hopefully the schedule works out for me!! Thanks again!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Return to Michigan