3rd Annual Call Of The Wild Dinner

DeerCamp

3rd Annual Call Of The Wild Dinner

Postby DeerCamp » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 am

MIDLAND -- The North Midland Family Center, 2601 E. Shearer, hosts its third annual "Call of the Wild" fundraiser from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 30.
This year's guests include Mike Avery of radio and television's Outdoor Magazine; Mark Gwisdala, professional walleye angler; and Art Lewis from WSGW-AM, 790. Features include a dinner by Pat & Jerry's of Auburn, 50-50 drawings and a Best Dressed Contest for outdoor wear. Dinner costs $10 for adults and $5 for children 10 and younger with a limit of 600 persons.

Tickets are available at the North Midland Center or Midland Community Center. The event also includes a drawing with $1,000 for first prize, a $250 Franks gift certificate for second, and a $100 Jay's Sporting Goods gift certificate for third.
For information, call Linda Clark, executive director, at (989) 689-7770 or check the Web site www.nmfc.org.

Anyone in the area should come check it out, Ill be there from 5-10pm. This is really a great time!
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Demoderby4

RE: 3rd Annual Call Of The Wild Dinner

Postby Demoderby4 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun! They have something like that around here, im pretty sure its not as big as the one you mentioned tho, no special guests or anything like that just a 50-50 and a wild game dinner, i wanted to go this year but i haven't heard anything about it yet, maybe if i end up getting the day off i'll make a call and make the trek to midland! Sounds like a good time and some great prizes too! Thanks for posting!

Return to Michigan