homemade scent killer

JOEL

homemade scent killer

Postby JOEL » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 am

so many have been asking for it here's the recipe : Image from a friend of mine.2qts distilled water,1qt hydrogen peroxide,1/2 cup baking soda,1oz no scent soap.Mix until baking soda is dissolved.VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!stir and let set in an open container/bottle for a few days to let the chemical reaction dissipate,stir daily.When you put it in your spray bottle leave a little extra space for latent chemical action.Do not store in clear bottle,the peroxide goes bad,thats why peroxide comes in a brown bottle .this will leave a harmless white residue on whatever is sprayed,it comes off easily .not responsible for any big deer you kill or any other effects,damages ,caused by its use.enjoy.oh yeah dont drink it.i think that covers the liabilty issues[:D]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

DeanoZ

RE: homemade scent killer

Postby DeanoZ » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:56 am

Thanks Joel!

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 am

Sounds good, Ill give it a try
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Jdbllung

Postby Jdbllung » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Thanks, that's probably the same ingredients they are selling the recipe on E-bay for $10.00.
Happiness is a good blood trail! Jeremy W.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri May 22, 2009 4:29 am

seems the new article "borrowed "my recipie
Homemade Scent Killer Recipe (Used in this lab)

-    1 used/clean plastic milk jug
-    1 large mixing bowl
-    16 oz. (2 cups) Peroxide (3%)
-    16 oz. (2 cups) Distilled Water
-    ¼ cup baking soda
-    1 oz. unscented shampoo (Hunter's shampoo)
-    1 spray bottle
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators