What are your hunting goals for the season?
Here are a few of mine...in no particular order:
1. Have Mrs. Patriot get her first shot at a deer (kill would be bonus). You may or may not know that this will be her first time ever hunting (bow).
2. Kill enough deer and obtain enough venison to last my family until next season.
3. Make small memories with each hunt. That's the easy part since every hunt is special.
4. Take my 8.5 year old twins with me at least once each.
I have a couple of goals for this upcoming deer season.
1. Harvest a my first buck with my muzzleloader. I just got my muzzleloader last fall and I never had a chance to harvest a deer last year.
2. I would like to harvest a doe or two in the October early antlerless season. I don't need the venison but I know some people that could definetly use it.
3. I am going elk/deer hunting in SW MT for the 1st 2 weeks of Nov and hopefully I can harvest an elk and a mule/whitetail deer out there. A lot to ask for but you gotta aim big.
4. Take my 9 year old nephew out turkey hunting with me this fall and keep building his love for the outdoors and hunting.
Good luck to everyone out there and stay safe.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests