A QUESTION THAT MUST BE ASKED.

Wolfman

A QUESTION THAT MUST BE ASKED.

Postby Wolfman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:14 pm

[font="Arial"]You will have to forgive me, but I've had this question seething inside of me for some time. Granted I've only been to Minnie-soda a total of 16 days on 2 separate business trips, but every person I met there was friendly, intelligent & quite normal. Even the Minnesotans I see on TV seem to be the kind of people anyone would be proud of.

That being said I have to ask how you folks could possibly elect a foul mouthed, amoral, unfunny comedian without any political experience whatsoever to be your Senator.

I'm not trying to offend anyone or start a fight. I just don't understand how Al Frankin could be the best Minnesota has to offer. Please enlighten me.
[/font] [8|]
IF YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

dewey

RE: A QUESTION THAT MUST BE ASKED.

Postby dewey » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 am

You can thank the liberal Twin cities metro area for that one.  I saw a map from the fall of 2008 on how different counties voted and a major majority of them were red except for the twin cities which is disgustingly blue.

A lot of people that want something for nothing (tax the rich) and give it to the people that don't deserve it.

Sorry for the rant and this is only my 2 cents.

Dewey
�Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.�

Mahatma Gandhi

willseyville

Postby willseyville » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 am

i do'nt know about mn.  but it's the same here in n.y. we here in upstate for the most part are conserative it's the  nuts in n.y. city who but those wacky  guys in office[:D] wayne

dewey

Postby dewey » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 am

ORIGINAL: willseyville
we here in upstate for the most part are conserative it's the nuts in n.y. city who but those wacky guys in office[:D] wayne

That is about exactly how it is in MN.  The twin cities and the Iron ranges always vote liberals (aka raise taxes on anyone who is successful).  The arrowhead (aka Iron range) is liberal thanks to all of the mining unions up there.

Now we have a canidate for govenor who was voted the worst senator of his time and his solution to fix the budget gap, raise taxes.  Why not cut spending like every other American has had to do in tough economic times.  [:@][:@]

Dewey
�Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.�

Mahatma Gandhi

Return to Minnesota