K&H Pack Rack vs Primos Bag Call

bab262

K&H Pack Rack vs Primos Bag Call

Postby bab262 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:40 am

I'm thinking about getting the Pack Rack, but I also hear a lot of good things about the Primos Bag call.  I am leaning towards the Pack Rack only because it seems like you have a little more control over the tempo, but I'm not dead set on it by any means.

Any opinions?

prohunter

RE: K&H Pack Rack vs Primos Bag Call

Postby prohunter » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 am

I have to say the pack rack sounds good ,but i like the sound of natural horns they are a little harder to carry but they make the drag apart sound that bags and pack rack does not! Find some sheds or a old mount to get the horns off it. besides nothing sounds better than the real thing.
JIM
take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids.

scottflesher

Postby scottflesher » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 pm

I couldn't agree with Jim more. I've tried rattle bags and the grey twist star (I think that's the pack rack your speaking of. Nothing compares to a good heavy pair of horns. While they are cumbersome to carry, I agree they're worth it.

crazybull

Postby crazybull » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

I agree with prohunter and scottflesher you can never go wrong witht he real thing.  Plus you have the advantage of using the antlers to make mock scrapes and rubs.  You maybe able to do that with the Rack Pack and the rattle bag but you would have to a steely eyed missle man to do it.
Fear the government that fears your gun!

Return to Calls