Missouri Seedling Orders Available Online

ranwin33

Missouri Seedling Orders Available Online

Postby ranwin33 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 am

Looking to improve your property, a fairly inexpensive way to start is by ordering seedlings through the MCD - http://mdc.mo.gov/forest/nursery/seedling/

I put my order in every year and in December it always seems like a good idea.  But come March/April when those 100 or so trees need to go in the ground, I ask myself what was I thinking.

Here's my order for this year, guess I'll be asking myself again what I thought I was doing.[:)]

Price per bundle               Quantity                             Com. name

$8.00                                     1 bundles                            Roughleaf dogwood
$8.00                                     1 bundles                            Wild Plum
$8.00                                     1 bundles                            Gray Dogwood
$15.00                                   1 bundles                            Conservation Bundle (30 seedlings)
$8.00                                     1 bundles                            Silky Dogwood
$8.00                                     1 bundles                            Elderberry
$6.00                                     1 bundles                            Pitch x Lobolly Pine

180 seedlings

“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Return to Missouri