Muzzle loader season

ranwin33

Muzzle loader season

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 am

Don't forget Missouri muzzle loader season has been changed to start later this year - December 19th.

A perfect time to fill your firearm's tag if you didn't do so over gun season - or better yet, a great opportunity to harvest some does.

Best of luck all.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

wolfcliff

RE: Muzzle loader season

Postby wolfcliff » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 am

Yea,
With all the rain I only got one day out with a rifle , and along with the unfilled tag thing also don't forget that your any-deer is also good through dec 28th this year. Maybe we can get some extra time off from work to go hunting during christmas and get lucky on a buck :-) ~
Cliff

ranwin33

RE: Muzzle loader season

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:37 pm

I've got two weeks off beginning 12/19 so hoping to use the muzzle loader on some does, and take my bow along as I've still got unfilled archery anydeer tags.

Rain was bad this year - we were fortunate enough to shoot deer by Sunday afternoon, then spent the next three days watching it rain. Kept wishing it would get colder and turn to snow - might have caused us to get out and hunt some does as we had brought our muzzle loaders then as well.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Return to Missouri