Looking for a hunting Buddy

Fishinfred

Looking for a hunting Buddy

Postby Fishinfred » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 am

New to the forum but experienced hunter Looking for a hunting buddy for deer season Im 68 in pretty good shape for the shape Im in but at my age hate hunting alone
I live in Kansas City and would also like to find some private property to hunt near by I can also hunt in the Clinton to Warsaw area on either Truman or Lake of the Ozarks
Bow season has opened and im ready to give it a try Though do to some handicaqps I now us a Crossbow and mainly will hunt from a stand
If your looking for a hunting partner thats serious about hunting or have PROPERTY i CAN HUNT ON PLEASE GIVE ME A shout
Fred Moret
816-926-0751
FishinfrednNyra@yahoo.com

clfenimore

RE: Looking for a hunting Buddy

Postby clfenimore » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 am

I use to live in south KC now I live in Belton Mo just south on 71 and have been hunting since 1990 both bow and gun I just saw your post. Now the weather is bad and the MO archery season is about over. I hunt private land where I have permission through my job. I also hunt a couple of great public areas within driving distance one in Ray County along the River that doesn't have near the hunting pressure as most public areas because it's hard to access. I don't know what your limits are. You know here in Mo some of the public areas will let disabled hunters in without having to draw in. I tore my rotator cuff and bicep tendon last summer and had to use a crossbow this year. I managed to take a small * point buck that fit the new antler restrictions here in Mo. Did you find a place to hunt? There are lots of great public areas in the KC area Let me know if you are still looking. Next year I'll be able to help you get in on a hunt or help in some capacity so you can get out and do some hunting. I have several grandchildren and a couple of son-in-law's that like to hunt we would be happy to help out. We were thinking of trying to find some new land to hunt next year the MDC is suppose to have a new program that helps put hunters and land owners in touch with each other I'm not sure exactly how it works I was planning to look into it more. Anyway let me know if you are still looking!
If a man cant hunt when he's living how the hell will he hunt when he's dead

Fishinfred

Postby Fishinfred » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks CL
Would love to hook up with you Im still going to try and get out and find a unsuspecting doe before we are done for the year  Plus Im going to try for some rabbits too Just got out of the VA Hospital yesterday from some minor surgery on my left foot   so cant walk a long ways yet
Give me a call ANYTIME  816-926-0751
Fishinfred
Heck we live close enough to each other  we need to get aquainted :)

james k

Postby james k » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 pm

i'm new to hunting and looking for some one to hunt with this year. i would like to deer hunt.
james m kobe

dixieshooter

Postby dixieshooter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello james k, Were about do you reside.? I am in Florida.

Return to Missouri