COLD FEET!!

jonny5buck

Re: COLD FEET!!

Postby jonny5buck » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry kellory..but i firmly disagree...i used the ''toastie toes'' in my ;;all rubber boots ;;this yr...not only did they work just fine...they worked pretty well...actually....i stick em sticky side to the inside of the boot all the way on TOP of the toe area...

My boots are from sportsman guide...and have seen better days...i might buy another set next yr or this spring,but a friend i work with ..had a pair of ''muck boots''.. and was pretty happy with them...was wanting any input as far as deer hunting ....by someone who actually has them ....or has used them for DEER hunting....my only worry would be the uppers were Neoprene...doesnt that hold odor somewhat???

Thanks for the input in advance-Jon~

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 pm

No oxygen=no heat. If you are getting heat in rubber boots from these heat packs, it's because they are getting enough oxygen. You must wear your boots loosely. Walking will exchange air as well, but when they are starved of oxygen they shut down. :geek:EDIT: went back and reread your post "...but once im in my stand i adjust my safety harness so i can reach my boots ..i untie the boots and loosen em up allowing warm air to circulate,while tying the laces thru the pull tab on the back of the boots..." That is why they work for you. :geek:
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

mypillow

Postby mypillow » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello friends,

I have also same problem. I want best boot that are more hot and comfortable for me.

mypillow

Postby mypillow » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Hello friends,

I have also same problem. I want best boot that are more hot and comfortable for me.

Previous

Return to Clothing