Do you wear camo outside of hunting?

adirondackhunter

RE: Do you wear camo outside of hunting?

Postby adirondackhunter » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:56 pm

I have a shirt with camo on the upper part of the sleeves and a camo golf bag.
Hunt to live , Live to hunt

MSHunter

Postby MSHunter » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:53 pm

I was a brown shoe in the Navy. During my time in the Navy, camo was considered a work uniform, as were coveralls and flight suits. We were not allows to wear these off base, for any reason. I still the same attitude toward camo. 

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 pm

The only camo I wear outside of hunting is a camo ball cap. Not because I'm afraid of offending anyone, but because the camo I do own is kept stored in a Rubbermaid tub with cloth bags of hardwood leaf duff to make the clothing smell like the woods.

When I want to PO liberals and bunny huggers I will wear one of my tee shirts that say,

"PETA"....PEOPLE FOR THE EATING OF TASTY ANIMALS

"I Believe That All Wildlife Has A Place...On The Plate Next To The Mashed Potatoes"

"Happiness Is A Large Gutpile"

....and my all time favorite.....

"EARTH FIRST!".....We'll rape the other planets next.."

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 am

When I go fishing and the temps are colder I have some separate camo coats/bibs that I wear.  Other than that, I have some camo shorts and shirts that I wear about as reguarly as my other clothes.  Love me some camo!
QDM!

erjunkie1990

Postby erjunkie1990 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am

I wear lots of camo, but never the camo I hunt in.  It's fun for a woman to mix it up a little bit.  I have blue, purple camo clothing, don't really care much for pink camo however [;)].  Its nice not look like one of the guys at my lease. LOL.

Hunter girl:  It's nice to know that I am not alone and not the only woman out there who loves to hunt, fish, camp, and like you said just enjoy this wonderful world God created for us all.

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:13 pm

[font="Tahoma"]I wear camo when I'm not hunting, but not any of my hunting camo. I have camo that I keep scent free for hunting and then my everyday camo.

My wife thinks I am nuts... [8D]
[/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 am

ORIGINAL: FFKEVIN

[font=tahoma]I wear camo when I'm not hunting, but not any of my hunting camo. I have camo that I keep scent free for hunting and then my everyday camo.

My wife thinks I am nuts... [8D]
[/font]

My wife and I have been married for 33 years, and we've known each other for 38. NOTHING I do anymore shocks or amazes her. She'll just just look at what I wearing or doing, and then just shake her head and walk away, if she even notices anything at all!

Ain't love grand?  [:D]

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 am

Just my camo socks...but  they are warm and comfy...every thing else is strictly hunting gear....Now I do enjoy buying camo type shirts for Mr. B.
 You know the ones with multiple deer in the print....or wild turkey.....you have to get close to him to see it's actually animals...he wears them to work and casual...drive the kids nuts and the guys at work just want to know where I find them...love the farm stores....

I want to welcome the new ladies unboard....

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Yep, whenever the mood strikes. Tshirts, sweatshirts, jackets, capris, swimsuit. I even have camo floormats in my car and a camo mousepad. Who cares what others think. Be who you are. You only get one life, right? [;)]
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

S.W.A.T. 33

Postby S.W.A.T. 33 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

I where camo every chance i get. i like to match my camo shirts with the ball cap so like jeff foxworthy would say i'm a REDNECK. And i don't were my hunting clothes them are put safely away in the scent tote. My favorite pattern is realtree ap. GET YOU SOME
SPECILIZED.WHITETAIL.ASSAULT.TEAM.

PreviousNext

Return to Clothing