The warmbag

danesdad

The warmbag

Postby danesdad » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Anyone have one? How do you llike it? Does it work as advertised?
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

jonny5buck

RE: The warmbag

Postby jonny5buck » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I don't have one ..i will assume your talking about ''the heater'' ..basicaly looks like a camo ''snuggy''? Anyway i have heard from two people that love them ..and said yes... they work big time...a little cumbersome on stand,but compared to spending all the nickle and dime money most of us spend on heatpacks: i would say it probably pays for itself after the third season.

danesdad

RE: The warmbag

Postby danesdad » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

The Warmbag is different than the Heater Body Suit. The HBS is bulkier and probably warmer and the Warmbag is waterproof.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

jonny5buck

Re: Просто Александра из г.Димитровград

Postby jonny5buck » Tue May 24, 2011 3:42 pm

SvetaJisaeva wrote:А давайте обсудим одит интерестный , на мой взгляд момент. Точнее небольшую цитату из новостей. Да кстате. Нашла очень даже не плохой видеоонлаин. Главное тоже без рекламы!!! Так не отвлекаца, собственно говоря перейдем к самой выдетжке.
Экстравагантная шляпка внучки королевы Великобритании принцессы Беатрис, которая привлекла к себе мировое внимание на свадьбе принца Уильяма и Кейт Миддлтон, выставлена на интернет-аукцион eBay и ...
Интерестно... Вот что вы об этом думаете?

Does anyone on here speak Russian???---I think this is Russian spam...im guessing you eat it right of the can with your fingers! :lol:

jonny5buck

Re: Просто Александра из г.Димитровград

Postby jonny5buck » Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

jonny5buck wrote:
SvetaJisaeva wrote:А давайте обсудим одит интерестный , на мой взгляд момент. Точнее небольшую цитату из новостей. Да кстате. Нашла очень даже не плохой видеоонлаин. Главное тоже без рекламы!!! Так не отвлекаца, собственно говоря перейдем к самой выдетжке.
Экстравагантная шляпка внучки королевы Великобритании принцессы Беатрис, которая привлекла к себе мировое внимание на свадьбе принца Уильяма и Кейт Миддлтон, выставлена на интернет-аукцион eBay и ...
Интерестно... Вот что вы об этом думаете?

Does anyone on here speak Russian???---I think this is Russian spam...im guessing you eat it right of the can with your fingers! :lol:

RUSSIAN SPAM-COMRADE!!!---SPAM!! WHAM BA LAM SPAM---!

Wanderer

Re: The warmbag

Postby Wanderer » Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 am

jonny5buck,
According to the online translator that I cut and pasted into, he's talking about the selling of Princess Beatrices hat at auction.
Drop the spam hammer (in english please)

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 am

Did he mention the price? I've been looking for that hat.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

ColdWeatherHunter

Postby ColdWeatherHunter » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

The heater body suit is the way to go. I've used the warm bag and the heater body suit. The heater body suit keeps you 10 times warmer than the warmbag does. The warmbag is nice to have since its not as bulky and a little bit easier to get into, so I use it in the warmer temps. If you practice with the included booties though, the heater body suit is fairly simple to get in even up in the stand. Most of the time when you are using either of the suits it is too cold to worry about rain so it doesn't matter as much to have a waterproof suit. The warmbag maybe waterproof but it is also alot noisier because of this. Im a late season bowhunter and when your in the woods at that time, the sound echoes alot worse. The warmbag also has two zippers versus one which cause alot more noise.

bmstaaf

Postby bmstaaf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm

I have the heater body suit, it is very bulky and takes time to learn to move in it, but it is a life saver in cold weather...I can tell you this with confidence you will not get cold! It rolls up and has two straps to carry it to the stand...if your an all day sitter late season it is a good investment if you walk don't bother... as far as water proof the water bounces off/snow melting I have never felt moisture in the body suit its too thick...

jbekes

Postby jbekes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I have an IWOM and it is worth every penny. I was trying to decide between the HBS and the IWOM and I went with the IWOM because it looked easier to get into and I think it is. Also you can pull the bottem half up and wear it as a coat when you are walking back. It is both quiet and is waterproof. I wore mine last winter sitting in the snow and was able to sit all day long.
Whoever said, "Money doesn't buy happiness," obviously never bought a flyrod or a bow.

Return to Clothing