Deer drives ( idiot week) in NJ

rloper394

Deer drives ( idiot week) in NJ

Postby rloper394 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 am

New jersey must do away with deer drives or change law to 3 point on one side to state wide the deer clubs are just piling the baby's up it's an absolute slaughter the woods are absolutely shellshocked after these clubs pound the woods driving the same pieces 8-10 in a week its too much and not fair to the pot hunters season and chances of killing mature buck drop to almost 0% after this week i call idiot week something must be done about this method of so called hunting it must be outlawed or at least number of guys who can be in a drive dropped to 4 or 5 at the max
I know this is opening a can of controversy and i will be tagged a cry baby but i don't care this must stop the laws during all firearms seasons in nj must be reformed anyone know where to start?

DEERBILL

Re: Deer drives ( idiot week) in NJ

Postby DEERBILL » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

I couldn't agree with you more. The clubs also think they own the public land they are driving. I was hunting a piece of public land, in south jersey, that a club was driving when they passed under my stand. With out regard for my hunting experience or the time I had put in scouting, setting up my stand, I was told that this area was THEIRS because they drive it every year. I mean come on, this club shows up once a year, with about 20 to 25 hunters and think this PUBLIC land is there private hunting area. What do you do? Have a reasonable conversation with a gang of hunters who think your infringing on there hunt? Not worth the energy. These guy's aren't hunters. There BULLY's. 1/2 of them are half shot in the ass.... dangerous... They are protected by "THE CLUB". I could go on and on. :evil:

BHC

Re: Deer drives ( idiot week) in NJ

Postby BHC » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:24 pm

I agree 100% with you guys

Return to New Jersey