Any one subscribe to NY fish and game?

reeper0697

Any one subscribe to NY fish and game?

Postby reeper0697 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 am

I was curious if it is worth getting. I have a cousin who gets it and I can't remember the last time I looked through an issue. I was at the store the other day and saw one and thought about picking one up but I just figured I would ask my D&DH NY members. Thanks.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

fasteddie

RE: Any one subscribe to NY fish and game?

Postby fasteddie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

I had gotten it for a year once and didn't care for it . For someone who fishes , it would probably be okay .
Semper Fi !

rplass

Postby rplass » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:22 am

I got it for a couple of years and found it to have the same articles year after year. They may vary a little, but overall I stopped getting it because of the lack of variety.

RP

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks for the info. I was curious about it because I like to hear about things that go on in NY. I got a pair for antlers scored one time at a sportsmen show and I got a subscription to the Northeast Big Buck club but didn't ever renew the membership.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 am

ORIGINAL: rplass

I got it for a couple of years and found it to have the same articles year after year. They may vary a little, but overall I stopped getting it because of the lack of variety.

RP

x2 i have old copies and they are the same year after year,started getting the PA version since im moving and its the same format wont renew
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Return to New York