Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county

Everyday Hunter

Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county

Postby Everyday Hunter » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

I need a good place to hunt in Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county. I live in Pennsylvania, just south of the border between the two.

I have an antlerless tag for WMU 9J, so I'm very open to hunting that area. I'd be glad to hunt with some other D&DH forum member.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

CB on the run

RE: Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county

Postby CB on the run » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:18 am

PM sent.

wnyhunter29

Re: Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county

Postby wnyhunter29 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:27 pm

if you have a valid NYS DEC license, always go out and hunt the state lands, or allegany park.or check the net, people might be willing to rent land out to you, also i do believe there is a hunting ranch of some type i think an outfitter in warren,pa.

highridgehunter

Re: Chautauqua or Cattaraugus county

Postby highridgehunter » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am

There are a couple of good tracks of state land in the 9J region. Stockton-Charlotte townships. If you can find a piece of property near the Kabob swamp area off St-60 take advantage there are some big deer in that area. My longtime huntin buddy has property in that area and he and another friend of ours have killed some impressive bucks (120 plus) there.

Return to New York