Awfully Quiet on Here

nysboss

Awfully Quiet on Here

Postby nysboss » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 am

Well, as the NY bow season comes to it's start I wonder where everyone is. I know I have been quiet for quite some time now myself. I was excited to see some new posts on here talking about tomorrows opener, scouting reports, or maybe some early success in the north country. Unfortunately I was let down. Hopefully we can pick things up a bit as the season progresses. I will be making a check later today in hopes for some action on here. I personally will be making an attempt to fill everyone in on my outings and hopefully a story of success. Good luck to all who plan to hunt in the morning. -Kevin

Retranger

Re: Awfully Quiet on Here

Postby Retranger » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 am

Been watching the site but doesn't take long to see new post. I had cameras out in Aug and pics of nice deer. Not a trophy hunter just want a little meat. Around mid Sept most of the pics went to mostly night time and now just a few and only night time. This happened to me a couple years ago but in a different area. I do mostly stand hunting now so I haven't been out much. Hoping for a little more action in the coming muzzle loader season. Getting things set up so I can take my hunting buddy (90 years old) out during muzzle loader. Good luck to all out there and HUNT SAFE!!!
Doug

Joel Spring

Re: Awfully Quiet on Here

Postby Joel Spring » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 am

Here in western NY, it's been a slow start for me. Two out-of-bow-range sightings, and lots of nocturnal activity on the trail cam.

I'm hopeful, though, and planning to hunt an untouched stand this week for the first time.

Joel
Joel Spring
Longtime Deer & Deer Hunting Contributor
ruabirddog@aol.com

Return to New York