Fasteddie are congrats....

msbadger

Fasteddie are congrats....

Postby msbadger » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:16 am

in order? Just read they are opening up part of Ontario county to rifles this year....

fasteddie

RE: Fasteddie are congrats....

Postby fasteddie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 am

No congrats due here . I live in Ontario but it's in Wayne County .
I hunt a little in north western Wayne but mostly in Livingston county . The place I
hunt in Ontario county is for bow only . They don't want gun hunting there so I abide
by the property owners rules . I also have a spot in Pittsford-Mendon area that is bow
only during gun season . It's a good area and I wouldn't ruin my chances of hunting by
using a gun there .
I am not an advocate of using rifles in these populated areas ! [8|]
Semper Fi !

msbadger

RE: Fasteddie are congrats....

Postby msbadger » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 am

Oh...... I'm with you on that...It's why I've been fighting hard to keep the rifle hunting out of the livingston county area....we sit at the cross roads of Livingston Ontario and Stueben counties...camps in Allegany...and rifle hunting there is fine ..no ppl to speak of ...well except the road hunters....I assumed the rifle hunting they are opening in Ontario was in the less populated area... read it in Outdoor news.....Ahh...Mendon ...big buck area....I use to drive to work thru Mendon....to get to Masidon...I worked at a Kennel...near a golf course out there....hahaha oopps...well back then there were only one or two golf courses around...Show Case Kennels...Use to see some fine buck on that drive.....  good luck this year

Return to New York