TAGS

stormshooter4

RE: TAGS

Postby stormshooter4 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:38 am

I decided not to go out this afternoon and see if I could fill my last tag. Gotta save some for next year. As my neighbor said to me last nite, where are we hunting next year?[;)]
There's nothing like being in the outdoors. Work is boring!

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 pm

stormshooter i was looking a possibly move to pa right over the border of tioga.we may be neighbors soon
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 pm

After hearing the Gov. Joel..... we may be following you....as it is we have decided not to purchase the land we were going to buy and now our daughter is talking getting out of this state as well...taxes at camp alone are 4000 a year and now the star program is being taken away for us home owners?...Anyhow...I didn't fill the archery/muzzle tags....I fill my buck tag... and 3 doe tags out of the six(2 transfers) I had....after getting my first 2 choices ...I went to the town clerk Nov. 1st and they gave me 2 more for our area...due to work(her boss was fired) our daughter transfered her doe tags to me....Not enough time to hunt much

beagleman23

Postby beagleman23 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:01 am

Sorry, I was under the false impression you where in the Rochester area.

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 am

Joel,
  welcome to the valley if you do. I'll be east of you about 45-60 min. away, depends on what part you move in to.
 Watch out for the ferral hogs, they escaped in that area. Matter in fact, they'll keep you in top shooting shape for next years deer season. Look at the benefit of moving there.[:@]

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:28 am

No problem beagleman23, we all make mistakes, including myself.[:)]

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:31 am

Joel,
  Do you realize you have to give up your "stump sitter" staus to NYS postings and aquire it in Penn?[&:]

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 am

ill still be a NY'er at heart [:D]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:23 am

Yup, just like me Joel. I get down every now and then into them there hallers of south east Ky. and they think I'll convert. Huh! Born and bred in NYS.

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

Previous

Return to New York