New York Archery Deer Kills

stormshooter4

RE: New York Archery Deer Kills

Postby stormshooter4 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

I sure like the idea of a plastic sled to drag with. What will we think of next. I tow mine out with the 4 wheeler, nice and slow so not to bruise the meat. Now I gotta get one of them.

There's nothing like being in the outdoors. Work is boring!

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

NYarcher

Postby NYarcher » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 am

Nice job eddie! Starting to get that freezer full I Imagine!
Venison - the other red meat

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 am

StormShooter's Deer pic resized

Semper Fi !

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 am

StormShooter's Deer pic resized -- part deux

Semper Fi !

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Thanx Fasteddie for taking the time to resize and attach the pics. I think all the guys should give you a hand for your efforts, time, and moderation of the group for helping them too. Ok, I'll start, clap, clap, clap. You deserve it.[:D]
There's nothing like being in the outdoors. Work is boring!

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:44 am

okay the butt kissing can stop now[;)]Just kidding thanks ed
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:03 am

Please , I really don't want "The Clap" ! [8|]........[8|]
Semper Fi !

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:52 am

Ha Ha Ha !!!![;)]....lol I needed that laugh...this season is going from bad to sad!!
I'm at home and by my self...last night while feeding dogs I trip..hands full and hit the ground face first seriously HARD...well besides a swollen and bruised left leg I had a very bad pain in my liver area??? It took me 5 mins. laying in the snow before I could get up..feels like I injured my liver or kidney....pain killers and I went out this a.m......actually glad to have woke this morning[:o]...well at 9:30 I finally see a deer ..4pt 200 ft out and shot...yep right over his back!!![:@]  ...Actually think God and my mom and gramps were in heaven looking out for me....NO way could I have gutted and loaded him out and hung....just woke from a nap and can barely move....how stupid ...I fall on my face and my liver and kidneys are killing me ????....aaauuughhh I'm going back to bed....Good luck every one

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

maybe ya broke a rib.ya might want to see a doctor.take care of yourself,somebody got to feed those goats[:D]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Well I slept then popped some pain killers and went to stand a 3:30...at 4:20...she came out with 5 others and even though I didn't want to take a doe here I dropped her in her tracks at 60 yrds....that grimmis on my face...other than taking terrible pics ...always....is pain...because after cleaning her I had to lift her onto the 4 wheeler.....well.... called son for help hanging her ...I'm done...OMG ...I'm in pain so hitting hot bath and going to bed

="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0225.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0221.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

PreviousNext

Return to New York