It's such a long wait

msbadger

It's such a long wait

Postby msbadger » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 am

I can hardly stand it...all preps. made and besides practice nothing more to do.....I have to slow stand practice a bit...climbed up and down that 16ft ladder so many times a few days back I suffered charlie horses in my thighs all nite and next day.......hell on wheels and a lot of screaming [:(]...any how I'm shaving off fletching and gouging carbon at 25yrds...... most my kills have been 17 to 25yrds...... so I'm feeling confidentone game cam has just doe on it and another....I actually watched a doe feed infront of and it showed many events but when I went to get it the top snap was loose and no pics.....I think that some one opened it up ...erased the pics and didn't steal it so I wouldn't "know" theyed been "caught"....so now I'm setting up an infared to capture pics of plot and my other digital...A holes...... lord....put new posted signs up...yearly deal....I hope there are some buck about that are shooters ...not spikes....something with big tracks  is tearing up a few of my scrapes

JOEL

RE: It's such a long wait

Postby JOEL » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

i hope it was an animal and not a trespasser .Im shooting my bow too im just waiting for some cooler days to harass the squirrels  and  geese to darn hot to wear tin cloth and lug the 12 gauge
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

ChasePhase

Postby ChasePhase » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 am

Wow...you are all over the place.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm

what do you mean?
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Return to New York