NY licenses now on sale

Everyday Hunter

NY licenses now on sale

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

Just picked up my non-resident NY license at the Lakewood WalMart. Drew an antlerless tag for 9J. Hope I can find a spot to hunt there.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

msbadger

RE: NY licenses now on sale

Postby msbadger » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Congrats EH.....my LT came on Sat.and I got my tags for 8X and 8N...though it took 2 runs....the DEC never sent Walmart any paper or well anything for the first day of sales...with DMP being slashed they were swamped and just printed tags out on last years paper...I noticed the difference and said something...but they said LT tags were a different color than reg tags...Seeing this is NY I said that figures[8|]...No...I got a phone call and they made me come back to get reissued tags...Mr B has yet to even get his LT in the mail...they are running way behind....good luck in your area this year..... 

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 am

I got my LT License in the mail Monday . Tuesday , I went to the Town Clerk's office and bought my ML & Archery licenses .Got a tag for 8H and 8F .
Semper Fi !

NYSupersportsman

Postby NYSupersportsman » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 pm

I got my lifetime in the mail on monday and on Tuesday I picked up my Bow/ Muzzleloading and my 2 9J doe tags! That makes 6 deer tags counting my PA buck tag!! I cant wait until OCTOBER!!

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 am

Hey, Nick:
Where in PA do you hunt? Do you just step across the border?

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

NYSupersportsman

Postby NYSupersportsman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 am

Steve,
I hunt 2 properties in PA they are both basically right over the border. This is my first year of hunting PA and I am very excited.

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 pm

I finally went and got mine. No DMP for my area (6A) but I got one for down by my cousin's in 8N.
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

Return to New York