Ohio Roll Call

freak nasty 145

RE: Ohio Roll Call

Postby freak nasty 145 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 am

Hello people! I am proud to say i live in Fairfield, Ohio! Very few if any represented on this site. Any how i hunt in Brown and in Muskingum co. bow and gun. Hate to be short, but i have to go turkey hunting. DARN IT! Go bucks and Bearcats!!
"Any sportsman who can kill his deer without the tingling spine, the quick clutch at his heart, the delicious trembling of nerve fibers when the game is finally down, has no place in the deer woods." Lawrence R. Koller. (1948).

kellory

Re: Ohio Roll Call

Postby kellory » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 pm

I live in Columbus. I hunt with shotgun, sabot, rifle, bow and crossbow, slingshot for squirrel and rabbit. I hunt deer, rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, quail, turkeys, I now have decoys for ducks and geese( haven't tried them yet), and I want to try wild boar. I already built the electric spit-roaster! Should turn a 6 foot pig 4 times a minute! I hunt from tree stands both fixed and climbers, ground bilnds and will stalk if I know the area well. I want to get advantage camo to shink wrap my car, and pay me to advertise for them! I will try to get mossy oak to do the enterior! My favorite color is misty morning gray, and I will likely be buried in camo.(;P)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Ohio