page load speed

Tips and tricks for using this forum
JOEL

page load speed

Postby JOEL » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am

i got a fast machine and only this site loads slow.i think its due to the ads cuz i see them on the  bottom left loading.this is a new thing you may want to look into it[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Ben Sobieck

RE: page load speed

Postby Ben Sobieck » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 am

Thanks for letting us know, we'll work on this

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 am

[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 am

the problem has not been resolved .its only this site that i have problems with so i know its not on my end.very frustrating to say the least

Marc Anthony

Postby Marc Anthony » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Yesterday was tough getting on because of the website speed. It appears the issues are in the servers that are hosting this site.
"A fool learns from his own mistake but a wiseman learns from a fool's mistake "

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 am

thanks yesterday was really slow for sure today its slightly better

Ifishandhunt

Postby Ifishandhunt » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 am

I noticed this seems to be the case quite often. I think it is because of all the ads trying to run on this website.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Lets see this may be the first in 4 replies I've tried to get thru...any one else loosing their replies?

shadow

Postby shadow » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes. I lost a reply a few days ago,AND.... I just lost my 1st reply here. I had to retype this reply... frustrating when you need to peck at the keys.
The speed is also incredibly slow.. does this ever end???

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:43 pm

different computer and still slow whats up guys?

Next

Return to Forum rules and help