PA

Everyday Hunter

RE: PA

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon May 25, 2009 9:24 am

ORIGINAL: Jdbllung

I'm very happy to see the on-line reporting coming into existence, hopefully this will give the PGC a more accurate count on the deer being harvested. Too many people don't bother to send in the report cards for whatever reasons and this system will make this process easier.

Ditto that. I wish they could come up with a system to make reporting mandatory. If I had a good idea for doing that, I'd send it to them.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Bowtechian

Postby Bowtechian » Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm

We can only hope on-line reporting will help give us a more accurate count. If you were too lazy to fill out a simple report card, you're probably still too lazy to log on and do it. 
Dave M.

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 am

one way to make it more accurate is when you check the deer on line you should have to print a new and ear tag for the deer....and the butcher will not be able to process the deer with out the confirmation number...it could be the same comfrimation number for each wmu so you know it was checked on line or seperate confoirmation number but you should not be able to process your deer without a new tag number issued after you checked the deer..

this will give a more accurate account of what has been killed though it wont be perfect it will be better than what they have now

Previous

Return to Pennsylvania