Game Camera Pictures & Camera Type

prohunter

RE: Game Camera Pictures & Camera Type

Postby prohunter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes boxer, there is a good wma it is jackson and smith counties 25000 acres and for what i have been told not too many peaple hunt it. Its #307 cordell hull in region 3 call gary black at 931 484 9571 for more info or there is state land call standing stone in overton co.now i know this land its loaded with deer and turkey.
I hope this helps Jim
take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids.

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:16 am

ihave hunt cordull hull i love it, but i never really saw in big bucks.i shot a doe with a bow there but couldn't find it.i have been to eager evans state park, i think i spelled that right, any way i didn't like that place.i have been in jackson,putman,smith,wilson and white and i like cordull hull.because it ain't posted.i only go hunting in middle tn about once every two years.

Legnip

Postby Legnip » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Not much action on the first couple weeks of the game camera. Maybe if I put out some minerals or scent the next time that I'm out. It looks like I'll only get one weekend of bow hunting this year.

Here are a couple pictures.

From those who much is given, much is expected

Team_Redneck

Postby Team_Redneck » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

ORIGINAL: bowboxer

same here.what county are you in. i am in campbell county tn.

I'm in campbell county too. What town ya from?

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 am

not saying on the internet. have you had any luck so far.i saw a nice buck but didn't take the shot. i have hunted for three day so far the season. first day nothing,second the buck i was talking about, today four bucks chasing a doe.i know alot of people in campbell county.i hunt scott, claiborne, but mostly campbell. i hunt the jellico area alot.

Team_Redneck

Postby Team_Redneck » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 am

Nice dude.

I hunt jellico, peabody mountain and some over in stinking creek/rock creek.

Plan to hunt some areas in scott county.

I don't bow hunt but will start next year. For now I just muzzleload and big rifle hunt.. November 6th cant get here fast enough.

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 am

hey are you from little elk. what kind of bow are you going to hunt with next year.if you are looking for any areas to hunt let me know because i know where some places that the does are as thick as honey.are they alot of poachers in your area. this could be the last year for me to bow hunt, trying to get back in school so i might be selling my bow to buy books.who do you take you deer to to have taxidermy.

Legnip

Postby Legnip » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am

I couldn't agree more on November 6th. I wish that they would move up the "Youth Hunt" by 2 weeks. I would love to get out Halloween Weekend.
From those who much is given, much is expected

Previous

Return to Tennessee