thief

locoman1951

thief

Postby locoman1951 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Is it ok to make fertilize for the acorn trees out of a thief that steals tree stands and equipment ? Is there no honor in the hunting comunity any more ? Low life bas$%^$&#....

bowboxer

RE: thief

Postby bowboxer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 am

i really don't think thats a good thing to do. i know what you mean you can't leave anything out any more. i have walk on to treestands and camera's in the woods and leave them right were they are at, i work hard to get what i got and i hope everyone does to. if it isn't mine don't touch it.

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey guys, there nothing i hate more than a thief!!
But sometimes that thief just might be someone that u know ,a week ago my brotherinlaw got robbed a they got alot of stuff that they didnt work for.
but this time he didnt get away ,he found his things in a pawn shop ,and they traced it back to his next door neighbor . times are hard for everyone but i dont think its that bad out there ,i hope you catch that trash ,and they get whats coming to them!!
just keep in mind it might be someone u know. good luck
jim
take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids.

Legnip

Postby Legnip » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm

I feel your pain and frustration. I've lost several tree stands over the years. Some of them were even locked up w/ a chain & cable. Carma is my only answer. Maybe they will fall out of it and land on a cactus.
From those who much is given, much is expected

Return to Tennessee