Dan Schmidt's take

Goose

Dan Schmidt's take

Postby Goose » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 am

For those who just check out the WI page here is a link to a post by Dan Schmidt.
http://forum.deeranddeerhunting.com/tm.aspx?m=30039&mpage=1&key=&#30051
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

stumpsitter66

RE: Dan Schmidt's take

Postby stumpsitter66 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks, Goose. Good post. I find it fascinating that hunters can complain about deer numbers when densities and harvests remain at all time highs.
Stump

Fish

Postby Fish » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Dear Mr Schmidt,

A member of ours pointed out your recent article.  If you were in attendance of this meeting, you would not have seen a DNR bashing event.  In fact, it was just the opposite.  Wisconsin Hunters United seeks to educate hunters, work with and have a less adversarial relationship with the DNR.

You have the right to present your opinion of the Wisconsin deer hunter in general, but please keep your opinion of what transpires in other organization's meeting(which you do not attend) to yourself.  We respectfully request you retract this portion of your article. 

If you would like more information on our organization or would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me.

Fish

Postby Fish » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks Dan for the edit. 

Hey the Fish is back......Hey the Fish is gone again.  You guys take care and let me know if anyone gets out of line...lol

Return to Wisconsin