Teenagers caught poaching deer in Chippewa County.

Jslotter

Re: Teenagers caught poaching deer in Chippewa County.

Postby Jslotter » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 pm

The only way to deal with haters on here is not to pay any attention to them. Some of you are kinda new and really not used to the bantering on here. It happens often. The Mods are not going to do anything about it, so please guys, just ignore all that and lets focus on the topic at hand and enjoy each other's stories.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

X Factor

Re: Teenagers caught poaching deer in Chippewa County.

Postby X Factor » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

I don't think old Crab is laughing any more after getting BUSTED for illegally baiting deer during the bow season and shooting a SPIKE BUCK with firearm over the bait in a non-bait county opening morning of the gun deer hunt. Ouch ....... how hard the self-righteous fall. Retch, thank you for getting caught your "first" time illegally baiting. Nobody is buying your "doin' it for daddy" story so admit you poached a spike buck over bait. I remember you writing that if you hunted the "pumpkin season" at all, it would be to mentor two young boys or take your elderly dad hunting. In the end, you were alone with a young deer that died sniffing for hand fed corn kernels. How absolutely rich!!

Previous

Return to Wisconsin