41 threads and counting

DoeEyed

41 threads and counting

Postby DoeEyed » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I was just looking though previous threads and counted 41 threads pertaining to the 2008 deer season. The low deer numbers, unhappy hunters, EAB, WDNR, deer management, surveys, meetings and political stuff. This has certainly been an important topic this year. I have read more about all this than I can even absorb. But deffinately know more about the WDNR and deer management than I did before. I don't know if I will be able to make it to the hearing in Madison on April 15th but wanted to thank everyone on this forum and beyond who is trying to make a difference!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patriot

RE: 41 threads and counting

Postby Patriot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

You know you're a "Deer Geek" if......you count threads.[:)]

Just teasin' DoeEyed.  I'm a numbers guy too.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Goose

Postby Goose » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks for posting that, you are right, this past year has definitely provoked discussions!
Whether we agree, disagree, or are in the middle its been educational and passionate!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:49 pm

ORIGINAL: Patriot

You know you're a "Deer Geek" if......you count threads.[:)]

Just teasin' DoeEyed.  I'm a numbers guy too.

Lol[:D] It's all good! It's been crazy this year. I started reading and then started counting. I was going to count the posts too but that might have been too much.....[:)]
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

bigwisconsinbucks

Postby bigwisconsinbucks » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Wow thats a lot of threads and post about it. Thanks for posting that interesting fact. I guess it just goes to show how dedicated us WI hunters are and how much we care for our deer herd.
Kyle

Return to Wisconsin