Madison Deer & Turkey Expo

Dan Schmidt

Madison Deer & Turkey Expo

Postby Dan Schmidt » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 am

Just wanted to put in a reminder to all of you WI members about this weekend's Deer & Turkey Expo in Madison. It should be a great event once again. Be sure to check out the seminars by Steve Bartylla and Dave Henderson. They will be among the star-studded lineup of speakers for the weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Dan

gunther89

RE: Madison Deer & Turkey Expo

Postby gunther89 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 pm

I'll be there Saturday afternoon.  Had a blast last year and hope to this year as well.
Scott

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 pm

ORIGINAL: Dan Schmidt

Just wanted to put in a reminder to all of you WI members about this weekend's Deer & Turkey Expo in Madison. It should be a great event once again. Be sure to check out the seminars by Steve Bartylla and Dave Henderson. They will be among the star-studded lineup of speakers for the weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Dan

I met Steve Bartylla at the Deer & Turkey Expo in Columbus, Ohio. What a down-to-earth guy. I got to spend some time with Steve at his booth in Columbus, and although I didn't get to see his seminar because my time was limited, I'm sure it was well worth it. I echo Dan's reminder. Don't miss it.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

lonlon

Postby lonlon » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi Dan! Someday I may make it, however it is hard to capture wood ticks when not in the woods! YF LONLON

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Will be there sometime this weekend. Looking forward to it!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

I listened to Steve speak last year at the MN Deer Expo in St. Paul.  He had the same stage along with Lee Lakosky.  What a couple great hunters with some very keen knowledge on anything deer related...We listened to them speak and then even talked to them one-on-one for a bit afterwards! 

BTW, Tiffany was manning the booth and had about 50 people around her so we weren't able to talk deer with her unfortunately! :(
QDM!

Goose

Postby Goose » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 am

Heres a link that has all the info on it-  http://www.deerinfo.com/wisconsinhome.asp
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Centralwisconsinland

Postby Centralwisconsinland » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am

This will be my fifth show this season.  I have been in Green Bay, Milwaukee, Wausau,and Wisconsin Dells last weekend, enjoyed the dock dogs.  This is always the one I look forward to.  I will be in booth #836 stop by and chat awhile.
It's easier to do a job right the first time than to explain why you didn't.

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks for the link, Goose!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dan Schmidt

Postby Dan Schmidt » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:46 am

WI members: I made a mistake in my first report. Steve Bartylla will not be presenting this weekend. However, Dave Henderson will be there and he will also be manning a very unique "Answer Man" booth. Stop by and ask him anything you wish relating to firearms and hunting. Also, D&DH regular contributor John Eberhart has been added to the seminar schedule. John's presentations will be on "How to scout and hunt public land with baiting." This should be a great seminar. John is one of the best public-land hunters I know.

Dan

Next

Return to Wisconsin