North American Shed Hunters

Centralwisconsinland

North American Shed Hunters

Postby Centralwisconsinland » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 am

Anyone going to the North American Shed Hunters, Hunting and Sport Expo at the Wisconsin Dells Center, 2100 River Rd. Wisconsin Dells this weekend?  I think the hours are Fri. 3PM-8PM Sat. 9AM-5PM and Sun. 10AM-3PM $8 Adults  $3 Child.
It's easier to do a job right the first time than to explain why you didn't.

Goose

RE: North American Shed Hunters

Postby Goose » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:31 pm

No I wont be able to make it but it does sound like a good time.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

wisbooner3932

Postby wisbooner3932 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Seeing as how I only live 15 minutes away, I may go.  I went last year but wasnt very impressed.  Their werent very many people their when I went (last year) and the number of vendors is NO WHERE near the number of vendor at the deer and turkey expo.  If your coming from more than an hour away, I wouldnt waste the time or money.  If its the same size as last year you can probably walk through the whole thing in an hour .
You can take my gun, from my cold dead hands.

wisbooner3932

Postby wisbooner3932 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Well I went to it today and I would have to say that it was better than last years.  The big drawing point (for me at least) was to see the Decker buck.  I did pcik up a brochure for something (can't remember what it was for) and a WHU brochure fell out of it so its good to see that the word is getting out.  All in all I thought it was a pretty decent show, what'd everyone else think of it that went?
You can take my gun, from my cold dead hands.

Return to Wisconsin