A call to action

Centralwisconsinland

RE: A call to action

Postby Centralwisconsinland » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:34 am

Hey Fish,

I have downloaded the brochere and the stock pdf file.  I know the easiest for us and the hardest for mtnman is to have them signed up through the WHU website.  Just thinking here if these groups are requesting a speaker, is there a way to pass a sign up sheet right then and there?  Not all hunters have computers as wack says, or might forget the web address.    
It's easier to do a job right the first time than to explain why you didn't.

wack

Postby wack » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 am

Fish, you got me wrong again. LOL I'm the guy they didn't ask to be apart of the deer drive. The guy already out there before the deer drive and the guy who you all walked past just before I shot the deer circling back on you. lol That lost guy, he's my friend who should never leave home with out a cell phone or GPS. He has the best job, most expensive gun and equipment and has shot 3 deer in 30 years. At least he's not the guy we were behind at the 25 yard shooting range a few years ago. 20 shots and he still couldn't hit the target. The pro at the range then looked at the guys gun and his scope was mounted backwards! True story!

All funnin' aside, When and where is the next meeting? By any chance did anyone video tape the meeting?
American by birth, hunter by choice.

mtnman

Postby mtnman » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm

ORIGINAL: Centralwisconsinland

Hey Fish,

I have downloaded the brochere and the stock pdf file.  I know the easiest for us and the hardest for mtnman is to have them signed up through the WHU website.  Just thinking here if these groups are requesting a speaker, is there a way to pass a sign up sheet right then and there?  Not all hunters have computers as wack says, or might forget the web address.    

I will make up a sign-up sheet to.....better to get everyone while we can. Just a little more work for me is all.
Check later tonight for a sheet
(Florence Co., WI)

mtnman

Postby mtnman » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Just to let you know that a "sign up sheet" file has been put up on the Downloads page of the WHU website. Print this out when you are out and about at neetings. Then send it to me and I will add the names to our contacts, members list.
(Florence Co., WI)

wack

Postby wack » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:17 am

I just sent a hot tip to Wisconsin Public Television telling the if they'd like to see a Wisconsin grass roots hunting organization get started, to check out the WHU website and this Wisconsin hunting forum. If you're from WPT, welcome, if you've gotten this far, chime in and say hello. For the rest of us, here's the contact page for WPT, maybe we can draw enough interest to get on TV. I just gave them the link to the website and mentioned in a few short weeks has grown to over 25,000 members. Hopefully they'll take a look and an interest so heads up.
American by birth, hunter by choice.

Previous

Return to Wisconsin