Crossbow Hunting In Wisconsin

retch sweeny

Re: Crossbow Hunting In Wisconsin

Postby retch sweeny » Tue May 10, 2011 10:21 am

P&Y bear and Deer harvested by me have never been registered with either P&Y nor the WI buck and bear club. That’s not why I killed them and I saw little reason to register them as it served no purpose. They reside on my walls none the worse. ;)

You are unhappy because I am a crosbow user of several decades that knows the score and has not drunk the "For-Profit" crossbow makers kool-aid that seeks to expand into a new state solely to increase profits without regard for the votes of the hunting public. Be patient Bob, with you doing absolutly nothing but complaining, you will see some changes to crossbow laws in WI. When done correctly, its a good thing.
Last edited by retch sweeny on Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bob Stout

Postby Bob Stout » Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Take a good long look in the mirror, retch before you condemn other hunters.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Tue May 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Huh? :?: What does that even mean? Are you hoping to compare your level of involvement in WI deer hunting issues to mine? Aside from chat room activity, I’ve not seen you or your club in any way involved, working for sportsmen. What you label as “Condemn” is me simply stating the truth. How have you been involved in hunting, bowhunting, and deer related issues over the years? When I look in the miiror, I see a guy that have been involved on several committees and working for sportsmen for years on a host of levels based on the votes of the majority asked to render an opinion. When you look in the mirror, what do you see?

Tim50

Postby Tim50 » Tue May 10, 2011 3:44 pm

retch sweeny wrote: When you look in the mirror, what do you see?

WHO do YOU see when you look in the mirror? Retch Sweeny? Rancid Crabtree? Xranger? Archer? Ron? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Tue May 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Well you got a few right and some wrong. ;)

wwebb

Postby wwebb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 am

retch sweeny wrote:Well you got a few right and some wrong. ;)
Lol...
I guess this was a crossbow topic but I was kinda lost.
:cry:
The medieval crossbow was called by many names, most of which derived from the word ballista, a torsion engine resembling a crossbow in appearance.

Previous

Return to Wisconsin