Rumors...

Dan Salmon

Rumors...

Postby Dan Salmon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Been hearing rumors around here (Kenosha/Racine Counties) that Kathy Stepp will be taking another post in late spring/early summer leaving Gundy one promotion away from the Secretary's position.  A slow progression to the post, so as not to upset those who were against Gundy being appointed to the position right away. 

Like I said, rumors, but these things seem to come to fruition much more often these days...also rumored to be moving the deer seasons back to pre-herd reduction/CWD policy whether science states it is a good move or not...

I guess we'll see what happens... 

retch sweeny

RE: Rumors...

Postby retch sweeny » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 am

Silly rumors. LOL [:D]

All the deer hunting groups had a meeting with the DNR on Sat. at the Journal Sentinal sports show. It was a great meeting. Wish I would have seen this prior to the meeting. It would have been good for a laugh.

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 pm

How'd I know you'd be the first to respond?  

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:09 am

Yes, I beat out all the other folks knocking down the door to weigh in on this. [:D]

After 9 days and not a single person posting in this thread, I didnt have to beat away other folks with a stick so I thought I would do you a favor and bring this silly thing back to the top for ya. [;)]

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Sillier things stay at the top of the board longer for unknown reasons. 

I could name a lot of them and their author, but the point is moot.

I guess a person just needs to make a controversy to make themselves and their ideas important enough to stay at the top of an internet talk forum for more than a day. 

My intent was not to keep this as a hot topic, or to pound my chest, just to inform people that aren't from the local area what some musings are in said area among hunters and shooters.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I guess you need to keep pointing out your superior intellect to hopefully push any of us that don't bow at the altar of Retch and WBH to move along and find another place to "chew the fat" on the internet that don't have or want some ideology pushed onto them. 

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeah! go with that. [:D]

I heard a rumor today. I heard that Scott Waler is going to run for President in 2012. I'll leave you to your thoughts.

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Whatever.

bullwinkle

Postby bullwinkle » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 am

Hope Walker takes care of the wolves before heading East.

Return to Wisconsin