WBH forum.

Jslotter

WBH forum.

Postby Jslotter » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

I registered over a week ago at the WBH website to access the forums. My account has not been accepted by an ADMIN guy yet. I read the guidelines, did everything, still no cigar.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

retch sweeny

RE: WBH forum.

Postby retch sweeny » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Jslotter, you signed up for the WBH member forum on Feb. 25th. When you created your account, an email was sent to you stating that only WBH members will have the ability to register for the forum. That email asked you to verify that you are a WBH member. It asked for your name, WBH membership number and the address at which you receive the WBH membership magazine. You never responded to that email. Thinking that the email was lost in cyber space or ended up in your spam or deleted folder, I contacted you here because I recognized the handle as being the same since you did not reply to the email. The rules on the forum rules page say the following:

“Access to and participation in this forum is not a right of membership in the WBH but rather a privilege to be enjoyed by members and non-members alike. While non-members will not have the ability to contribute (post) to this forum, they will have the ability to read what you write.”

I sent you a PM here which stated that an email was sent to you asking for your WBH membership in as described above. You responded with

“Yes, i havent checked a few days to see if my membership has been accepted yet.”

Seeing no indication that you are a WBH member, I reminded you again via pm here that account activation to the WBH forum is based on you being a WBH member. You responded with:

“Thanks”

I sent you another pm asking directly if you are a WBH member and if you could supply your WBH membership info. You replied with:

“No, not a member, Im interested, I want to take look more into it. Ive heard of WBH since I was a kid, so, I know its an official club.

I responded by telling you that this weekend was the WBH annual convention in Appleton and if you want to learn more about WBH, attending the convention would be a good idea. You did not reply. Did you attend the annual convention in Appleton that concluded today? Did you join WBH? In order for me to approve your forum account, you need to be a member. If you can provide proof of membership, I will be more than happy to approve the account.

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

I misunderstood the directions. and I cannot get the WBH home page to load on my slow internet.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

retch sweeny

Postby retch sweeny » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm

If you join WBH, feel free to re-register for the WBH forum.

Return to Wisconsin