Waupaca men run down deer w/ snowmobiles

Brian K

Waupaca men run down deer w/ snowmobiles

Postby Brian K » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Saw an update to this case. Pretty ugly situation, but I'm glad the appeal courts are going to pursue it... Why anyone would run down deer with a snowmobile is beyond me...
http://www.centralwisconsinsports.net/2011/02/court-reverses-orders-in-case-of-waupaca-brothers-who-ran-over-deer/

jonny5buck

RE: Waupaca men run down deer w/ snowmobiles

Postby jonny5buck » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 pm

@Brian-k...I have ran in to the same thing here in Illinois..was talking with a friend of mine i grew up with...he races cars,motorcycles,and rides snowmobiles..he's a hunter also.Anyway he was telling me how one of the guys he rides with was chasing a buck that was feeding on corn that was spilt on the side of a dryer/silo....he said the guy chased the deer to exhaustion...and sat there like an idiot getting some sort of a thrill out of it.

It seems like there is always a few idiotic morons who do stuff like this,zero respect for the wild animals we cherish...this is the same kind of idiot who gets away with it than decides to do it some more...this type of behavior is disturbing and warrents a ''BEAT DOWN IN THE FIELD'' just my 2 cents!

Jslotter

Postby Jslotter » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I heard about this. Fricken losers. I heard other snowmobilers were finding crippled and dead deer on the trails. Hopefully the judge takes their sleds, and hunting privileges for life.
I only hunt on days that end in ' Y '.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Those two Low Lifes from Wisconsin belong behind bars !
Semper Fi !

Brian K

Postby Brian K » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm

I talked to a friend of mine who works at the dept. of justice in madison and he said one of these brothers was arrested for something else-- like homicide or something really serious. i mean the guy is just a real loser. what a disgrace.

Return to Wisconsin